29 PALMS TAXI DRIVERS WANTED
Do You Have What It Takes to Join Our Team?
Cloud 29 Cab Company/Jason's Taxi Service is looking for safe, defensive taxi drivers who are highly dependable and honest, enjoy talking to people and are committed to providing excellent customer service.
We have the best vehicles in the Morongo Basin and offer a fun and friendly work environment with good earning potential.
- 23-62 years old (for insurance purposes)
- Safe, defensive driver with excellent 10-year DMV record (no at-fault accidents)
- California driver's license (commercial license not required)
- Minimum 5 years driving experience (prior taxi driving experience not required)
- Ability to pass criminal background check (required by MBTA and Marine base)
- Ability to pass drug test (required by MBTA)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good verbal communication skills (in person and on the phone)
- Honest, reliable and responsible with strong work ethic
- Fun, outgoing personality a big plus!
- Must have Android smartphone or iPhone
- Must be available at least 5 days a week, preferably 6, including Fridays & Saturdays
- 29 Palms residents preferred
As is standard in our industry, this is an independent contractor position. Instead of having to wait for a paycheck, you're getting paid every day.
To apply, please send the following to Jason@29PalmsTaxi.com:
- Your resume or work history (may substitute 1-2 paragraphs describing work history if resume isn't available)
- Your driving record (how long you've been driving in the US and list of any tickets or accidents with approximate dates)
- Your location (if different from mailing address on resume)
- Your availability (what days/hours you are available or not available to work)
- Best time to call
United States Marine Corps veterans and reservists as well as other military veterans and family members are especially encouraged to apply.