Jason's 29 Palms Marine Base Taxi Cab
Authorized to Serve the Twentynine Palms Marine Corps Base (MCAGCC)
"Better Service, Better Rates!"
Need a ride to or from the 29 Palms Marine Corps Base? Cloud 29 Cab Company (formerly Jason's 29 Palms Taxi) is authorized to serve the Twentynine Palms Combat Center, allowing us to pick you up or drop you off anywhere on the Marine Corps Base (MCAGCC) in 29 Palms.
Our drivers are mostly former Marines and our goal is to provide you with the best service, the best cabs and the best rates! Ride in style & comfort in a top-of-the-line van taxi with state-of-the-art entertainment options including satellite radio, premium sound system and movie service--and PAY LESS than you would with other 29 Palms taxi services.
Recently arrived on the Twentynine Palms Marine Base and need suggestions for things to do and places to go? Give us a call!
Popular destinations include:
- 29 Palms Marine Base: Commissary, Camp Wilson, Visitor Center, DiCarlo's, Carl's Jr., The Sleepy Tortoise Lodge
- 29 Palms Restaurants: Fuji Restaurant, Tokyo Grill, The Red Lotus, Bistro Twenty Nine, Santana's Mexican Food, Denny's, Foster's Freeze, 29 Palms Inn, Carousel Café, Palm Kabob House, The Rib Co., Edchadas Mexican, The Bamboo Garden, Pete's Family Restaurant, Las Palmas, Rocky's Pizza, Louisiana Fried Chicken, Subway, McDonald's, Del Taco, Jack in the Box, Burger King
- Joshua Tree Restaurants: Crossroads Café & Tavern, Natural Sisters Café (healthy organic foods & great vegan options), Sam's Pizza & Indian Food, Royal Siam Thai Restaurant, Park Rock Café, Pie For The People (best pizza in the high desert)
- Yucca Valley Restaurants: Papa's Smokehouse & BBQ, Applebee's, Las Palmas Restaurant, Kimi Grill Japanese Restaurant Sushi & BBQ, John's Place, Roadhouse Cafe, Route 62 Diner, Ma Rouge Coffee House, Kasa Carniceria y Taqueria (authentic Mexican food)
- Bars & Nightclubs: HQ, The Back Alley, Break-N-Run Bar & Billiards, The Virginian, Downtown Josh, Fans Sports Bar, 29 Palms Inn (live music nightly), The Palms, The Cactus, Pappy & Harriet's (Pioneertown), JT Saloon (Joshua Tree), The Branding Iron (San Bernardino)
- Tattoo Parlors: Strata Tattoo Lab, Liquid Tattoo, Pairadice Tattooz, Solid Tattoo, Anarchy & Ink, Realistic Tattoo, Top Notch Ink, American Art Studio, American Made Tattoo and Body Piercing, Custom Tattoo Art Gallery, The Underground Tattoo Studio
- Massage Parlors: BKK Thai Massage, Japanese Massage, Okinawa Massage, Tokyo Massage, Paradise Massage, Serenity Thai Massage
- Vape Shops: Vape City, Vaping Oasis 29, Alien Vapory, My Vape Life, Next Level Vaping
- Local Shopping: Stater Bros, Save A Lot, Cowboy Attic, Wal-Mart (Yucca Valley), Brown's Music (Yucca Valley), Ricochet Wears (Joshua Tree), Cowboy Corral (Yucca Valley), Hoodoo! (Yucca Valley), Hoof & The Horn (Yucca Valley), UPS Store (Yucca Valley), Sky Village Swap Meet (Yucca Valley)
- Shopping Malls: Westfield Shopping Plaza (Palm Desert), The River (Rancho Mirage), Outlet Malls (Cabazon)
- Local Hotels: 29 Palms Inn, Joshua Tree Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriot 29 Palms, Sunnyvale Garden Suites, The Best Western, The Country Inn, Hotel 29 Palms, Harmony Motel, El Rancho Dolores Motel, The Sleepy Tortoise
- Theme Parks: Knott's Soak City Water Park (Palm Springs), Castle Park (Riverside), Disneyland (Anaheim), Knott's Berry Farm (Buena Park), Six Flags Magic Mountain (Valencia), SeaWorld (San Diego), Universal Studios Hollywood (Universal City)
- Casinos: Tortoise Rock Casino, Spa Resort Casino, Morongo Casino Resort, Agua Caliente Casino, Fantasy Springs Casino, Spotlight 29 Casino, Augustine Casino (see casino runs for details)
- Weekend Getaways: Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego, Lake Havasu, Big Bear, Laughlin (see getaways for details)
- Airports, Amtrak & Greyhound: Palm Springs International Airport (PSP), Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), San Diego International Airport (SAN), Ontario International Airport (ONT), Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS), Palm Springs Amtrak Station & Greyhound Bus Terminal, Indio Greyhound Bus Terminal (see Airport & Amtrak taxi service for details)
This list is by no means exhaustive. Just let us know what you want to do, and our drivers will be happy to make suggestions.
Top-Of-The-Line Van Cabs at Your Service
Come ride in our top-of-the-line minivans with leather interior, automatic multi-zone climate control, satellite radio (over 150 channels of music, sports and comedy), movie service (on 2+ hour rides), premium surround sound system, iPod jack, Bluetooth streaming, and comfortable seating for six. Did we mention that there are no extra charges for additional passengers? That's right, six people can ride for the price of one! And when you share the fare with a group of friends, even long rides become quite affordable--especially with our super discounted flat rates.
Committed to Your Total Satisfaction
From inquiries and reservations to pick-ups and drop-offs, expect a friendly and helpful professional driver who operates with the utmost integrity. Punctual pick-ups, on-time arrival at your destination, a driver who knows where he's going and always takes the fastest route to get there, effective communication, safe defensive driving and a spotless DMV record--those are the basics. From the moment you step into our cab or make a reservation, we'll be looking out for your best interests. Our mission is simple: to earn your loyalty by providing you with nothing short of an OPTIMAL transportation experience!
Lowest Meter Rates in Twentynine Palms
Our metered rates are approved by the Morongo Basin Transit Authority (MBTA) and are the lowest taxi rates in the entire Morongo Basin:
- Base rate: $2.50
- Per mile: $2.50
- Wait time: $24 per hour
There are NO EXTRA CHARGES for:
- Van service
- Additional passengers
- Additional pieces of luggage
- Nights, weekends, or holidays
- Using a credit or debit card
Discounted Flat Rates on Longer Rides
Not only do we have the lowest meter rates in the Morongo Basin and some of the lowest rates in all of California, but on rides over 40 miles, you can save even more with our discounted flat rates! To get a quote, please call 760-401-2460 or use our online quote request form. Discounted flat rates are available to airports, train stations, casinos, theme parks, beaches, etc. And remember, up to 6 people can ride for the price of 1 and there are never any surcharges!
No matter where or when you're going, you can rely on us to get you there on time & in comfort!
Special requests? Just ask--we'll do our best to accommodate you.